I have been SOOOOO gay for vintage wedding dresses lately.
Who wants to get married? I will live in the most adorable kitchy house with you and make you THE most kickass brownies. And have engaging conversations with you about film and music. And we can paint pictures of zombies together, and have a kitten :)
“I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”— Groucho Marx (via loveapitbull)
- My Antonya. Don’t know what I would have done without this girl, seriously. She makes me laugh like no one else can and I’m so glad I have her!
- My Clint and my Ginny. Some people may think it would be difficult living with your friend AND her boyfriend, but I love it! There like the older brother and sister I never had :) We’ve grilled every night the past week together! And Clint’s teaching me how to throw knives LOL.
- The fact that it’s finally warm outside. Summer makes me happy, and I can’t wait to spend every damn day playing outside with my fabulous friends.
- The smell/taste of oranges.
- Not wearing shoes.
- My job. I seriously enjoy my job (PS I got promoted :D)